So you want to write for us. I’m always happy to have quality guest bloggers involved in this blog. At the same time I want to keep out the link builders who submit low quality articles all over the place. Hence the following rules.
Almost anything related to marketing. This includes SEO, social media marketing, marketing tools, affiliate marketing, email marketing and anything else you can think of that is related to marketing.
- Valuable links from an authoritative PR 3 blog.
- Social media shares across Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn etc.
- Regular contributors will be added to our Google+ community for more exposure for their other articles
- You must have a Google+ profile and link to that with rel=”author” tag in the bio. This is mainly done to keep out the spammers, but helps with the credibility of the blog as well. Add me on Google+ before submitting guest posts.
- I prefer long in depth articles. I don’t have a strict word count but in general you need at least 400 words to discuss something in depth.
- Outgoing links must be related. I don’t like to impose a limit but in general try to keep it to less than 5. You can have 2 self serving links, use others to link out to quality resources.
- Add subheadings, bullet points, quotes etc. to beautify the article. Subheadings must be H3. Poorly formatted articles will be rejected.
- Your article should be in MS Word document format or in HTML format. Anything else will be deleted.
- I reserve the right to do minor edits and link to other pages within the article. These will be mostly spelling and grammar fixes and improvements to SEO.
- An image is a must. Videos are encouraged. The image size must be less than 580 pixels. Do not violated copyright when submitting images.
- Guest bloggers must respond to questions in comments. This doesn’t mean you should say thank you to every comment, but reply to genuine questions.
Consider These When Your Write for Us
- Come back and share your articles withing your social circles. It is beneficial for you and me both.
- Be patient after you send an article. Send a reminder only if I didn’t reply within one week.
You can send your guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org . Thanks for your interest. 🙂 .