My recent post about how to attract guest bloggers got some really good feedback. I’m hoping to follow that up with another post about how to approach other bloggers to get your post published in their blogs. I have published my guest posts in over 100 blogs so I know a thing or two about how to reach other bloggers.
When reaching to other blogger it always helps to showcase some of your previous work. You can send a bunch of links, but it’s much better to create a blog post similar to this. It helps in branding and you can use it as a sort of portfolio of your work. So below are some of the best guest posts I have published on other reputed blogs.
- How Google+ can help entrepreneurs succeed – This posts discusses various aspects of Google+ that can help entrepreneurs to grow their business and reputation. How Google+ business pages can help you, what is author rank and how Google+ beneficial for that and how Google+ integrates all other Google services together are some topics talked about in this article. I have submitted quite a few guest posts here, check out my TweakYourBiz profile.
- Tweaking websites to increase conversions – Looking to increase conversion in your website? Then this is good place to start. Conversion optimization is a broad subject that covers many things. This post looks at changing titles, testing call to actions and how to better present user testimonials. This is another site I love submitting guest posts, check out my Business2Community profile.
- How to promote your start-up on a budget – Since I work with start-ups I know quite a few ways to promote your start-up without breaking the bank. This post covers some of those methods like attending conferences, reaching out to tech magazines, social media and search engine optimization. Click here for my TechnologyBlogger profile.
- Three ways to build high quality links – This article discusses three ways to get very high quality links. I’m talking about Inc magazine and the like here. Methods include helping reporters, giving testimonials and sponsoring competitions.
- How to get targeted traffic from Quora – Quora is a Q & A site similar to Yahoo answers but the best answers are determined by users via a voting mechanism. The article discussed the benefits of Quora, how you can get targeted visitors via Quora and much more.
- What are blog carnivals – Blog carnivals are great for link building and more important for getting links from relevant sources. This articles explains blog carnivals and educate you on how to find great blog carnivals to submit your blog posts or even guest posts.
- Three tools to create an info-graphic like a pro – Info-graphics are big and for good reason. Visual communication is miles ahead of communicating through regular text posts. This article take a look at 3 tools you can use to create awesome info-graphics. Includes Google public date explorer, Creately and MS Word.
Want Guest Posts From Me?
As you can probably see I’m passionate about writing. If you’re interested in getting some awesome content related to digital marketing, SEO, Start-ups and technology please do get in touch via the contact form. Your page rank doesn’t matter, but you should have a relatively active audience.
Add a Guest Post Here?
As any blog owner I’m also hungry for content. So if you think you have an awesome guest post idea do get in touch via the contact form. The blog is about digital marketing so anything related to digital marketing like SEO, conversion optimization, email marketing, content marketing is welcome. Do check the write for us page before sending the article.